March 06, 2010
What I'm doing this weekend
It's actually not that complicated! Who knew?!? (Though I feel a bit like a dentist.)
The deadline is near, so I don't have a lot of time to muck around. I'm contemplating the following patterns:
- Tried to look pretty potholder, after seeing Lauren's.
- Circle of Friends hexagon, crocheted by kelp! (I actually don't know the source of the pattern, I should ask Kelly)
- Your nana's potholders designed by the Crochet Mistress herself, Maryse.
- Stir Me Up Potholders designed by Mintyfresh Erin. The spiral lover in me is drawn to these like a fly to a light (though my current selection of Tahki Cotton Classic is not super conducive to making pretty versions of these, I think).
- The gazillion different patterns in 200 Crochet Blocks and Beyond-the-Square Crochet Motifs (but I'm trying to stay away, because I inevitably get sucked in, and try way too many options).
I am trying to find a friend for this beautiful yarn (Madelinetosh tosh sock in Magenta), so I can knit the gorgeous Transition Gloves. I had seen the pattern before, but my interest heightened tremendously after Grace at the Kathryn Ivy blog knit these gorgeous ones.
I'm having a hard time picking something that will make a nice contrast, but won't be white/cream!
I am working on two FO posts :).
How about you?
To cut down on spam, comments are moderated. You may not see your comment right away, but rest assured that it's been received and will appear shortly. Comments are closed a few days after posting.