May 20, 2008
Here's a little puzzle for you, if you decide to play along. I will tell you the details of a little project, revealing most of them in documentary-pictorial format, and you tell me at what point you figure out what I'm making!
- It took me about 1-2 hours to complete this project.
- It was much more "Home Depot" than "local yarn shop."
- Even though I didn't use any yarn, I could have done so. Contenders: Euroflax linen and Elsebeth Lavold Hempathy. I could have also substituted canvas or burlap.
- Fredrix stretcher strips: 8" and 12" long, 2 of each
- Elmer's wood glue: smallest bottle
- linen-cotton dishtowel from Crate & Barrel: just one
- wire nails with flat heads: 18 gauge, ½" long, 1 oz. package
- simple utility hammer
- small, self-leveling picture hanger
- macro lens to capture the fun and not give away everything all at once ;)
Here's what I did
Behind the fold, please!
To cut down on spam, comments are moderated. You may not see your comment right away, but rest assured that it's been received and will appear shortly. Comments are closed a few days after posting.