July 01, 2007
Sassy is as sassy does
Sassy-fication accomplished by:
- using black wide-wale cotton corduroy (1.5 yds, 60" bolt) (impossible to photograph!)
- cutting each gore at a 60° angle to the grain of the fabric
- fully lining with Hang Loose polyester (2 yds, 48" bolt)
- using a contoured waistband (couture design)
- closing with an invisible zipper, hidden tab, hook and eye, and a button
- black Sofft Calypso shoes
Who wouldn't want a little flare in their life? Sassy!
Posted by Kathy on July 1, 2007 02:15 PM
To cut down on spam, comments are moderated. You may not see your comment right away, but rest assured that it's been received and will appear shortly. Comments are closed a few days after posting.